Technical Sales Engineer– Network Telecommunications
£45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for you, a Technical Sales Engineer in the Telecommunication / Networking industry.
Working for a thriving Network Communications company, you will be looking after a key, international client in Boston USA.
Key Objective, Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
With guidance and support from the Operations Manager and Directors within the Business you as the Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing, maintaining and enhancing existing customer relationships.
- Working with various client teams for various ongoing projects.
- Handling day to day queries from both a technical and account management standpoint.
- Running Technical Workshops
- Managing rollout projects in conjunction with the UK team.
- Interpret client scope and develop solutions, working alongside the Operations teams.
- Provide cost estimates and client quotations working with an international supplier base.
- Escalation point for clients during project roll outs.
- Manage internal and external communications across multiple accounts through meetings, telephone and email.
- Deliver excellent customer service and add value to client partnerships.
Skills & Experience for Technical Sales Engineer
- Minimum 5 years account management experience in the Telecoms industry – ideally SD Wan and Network Security. But additional training is provided.
- Have the ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Mature in outlook
- Enthusiastic and Self-Motivated
- Excellent timekeeping, reliable and trustworthy
If you are an experienced Technical Sales Engineer in the Telecommunications industry and are based in Boston or happy to relocate there, then please send your CV to me today!