£17,000 to £19,000 + Van + Training + Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading IT company as a Technical Courier - a relatively Junior Level which will allow you to learn more about IT on your journey to becoming a fully-fledged IT Engineer / Field Service Engineer.
The Technical Courier involves:
- Picking up parts and delivering them to Senior Engineers on Site.
- Attending customer sites to carry out basic IT tasks such as swapping out PCs, motherboards and peripherals.
- Collecting equipment from suppliers.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A keen interest in IT. Perhaps you repair PCs for friends and family or have built your own PC.
- Good customer skills. This is a customer facing position.
- Keen to learn. There is a lot of training and development and the Technical Courier position should be viewed as an opportunity to move into a full IT Field Service Engineer position or IT Support.
If you fit the criteria above and are passionate about IT, then please send your CV to me today. The Technical Courier positions always go quickly so don’t delay.