£40,000 + Bonus + Pension, Health, Childcare Scheme, Excellent Career Prospects and Training
The focus of the Technical Consultant position is on planning, design and implementation of technical IT solutions for managed service clients.
Joining the Technical Services Team, you will be involved in 3 key service offerings.
- Design and documenting technical solutions, based mainly around Managed Desktop Services and End user devices, for a wide range of clients’ requirements.
- Technical implementations
- 3rd Line Support to assist the service desk and operation teams for more complex technical issues.
- Some Pre-sales support and input into bids.
For the Technical Consultant position, we are looking for a comprehensive understanding of infrastructure as opposed to specialisms. But we are particularly interested in skills such as:
- Windows OS and Systems Management. OS Deployment and Enterprise MDM.
- Office 365 or G Suite Support and Administration.
- Active Directory and Domain Management.
- Server administration and support. Windows Server 2012 / 2016
- 3rd Line Support across these technologies
- Full UK Driving Licence as some travel in the South of England will be necessary
Beneficial for the Technical Consultant position but not essential skills including:
- Azure or AWS – solution design and implementation and migration
- VMWare or Hyper V
- Storage Technologies
- IT Security
Ideally you may have IT certifications in one of the following. (This is not essential)
- MCSE (preferably Server)
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Dell ProDeploy (storage or server)
- VMWare VCP Certification
You must have excellent communication skills and able to produce clear and concise documentation. You should have strong problem-solving skill and able to work calmly under pressure.
If you are a Technical Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect or Implementation Engineer and looking for an exciting challenge, please send your CV to me today.