Technical Analyst – 2nd Line Support
£27000 to £33,000 + Full Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced Technical Analyst / 2nd Line Support to 3rd line support and installation Engineer to join a leading IT Support company based in Basingstoke.
As a Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for providing implementation and support for the technical service and solution team including a full range of IT Services including Disaster Recovery.
You will be working with a broad range of device, network and application services and involved in deployment, support, maintenance and change for:
- IT end user support
- LAN Infrastructure
- Wi-fi infrastructure
- IT Security
- Windows OS
- And a wide range of applications.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- Strong 2nd line support experience including complex incident problem solving.
- A broad IT background.
- Excellent Desktop and Laptop support
- Active Directory and Domain Management
- Networking skills around LAN WAN and WLAN
- Server Technologies including virualisation
- SAN and backup skills.
The Technical Analyst position comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Pension and Medical
- Deaht in Service
- Parking and onsite coffee bar.
- Excellent training and development.
This really is a great company and the position will go quickly so if you are a Technical Analyst / 2nd Line Support Engineer with a wide breath of skills, please send your CV to me today.