£25,000 to £28,000 + Full Benefits + Ongoing Career Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a System Administrator / 2nd Line Support Engineer, to joining a leading organisation in High Wycombe, to look after the day to day running and support of their IT function as well as some external, client requirements.
As well as acting as the first line of support for IT issues, solving and escalating where required, you will also be responsible for maintaining the IT infrastructure; keeping the equipment and infrastructure reliably available and maintained to best-practice standards.
Key Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- To set up Servers and staff PCs.
- To set up mini-PCs that we send to our customers.
- To provide troubleshooting and support for PCs and Servers.
- To configure DSN records and accounts for customer emails and websites.
- To configure network connections including routers, internet, VPNs, Wi-Fi and ethernet connections.
- To maintain internal user accounts.
- To ensure systems are patched and supportable.
- You would be responsible for identifying issues in the current network implementation and suggesting solutions based on your research and experience.
In order to be successful in your application for the System Administrator position, you should have:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Independent task prioritisation.
- IT associated research skills.
- Windows 7-10 OS.
- Windows Server 2012-2016.
- Network components.
- Experience of TCP/IP networking.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office software suite.
- DNS Understanding.
- Mail Server Understanding.
- Fileserver & NAS Understanding.
- VPN Understanding.
This is a varied role which needs someone with a commitment to proactive working and who can manage their daily work priorities with calm passion.
The technical team you will be joining is small in scale, working together to support colleagues and customers. Teamwork is their strength, and this role will have the opportunity to develop along with the company and influence how things are done.
If you are an experienced System Administrator / 2nd Line support Engineer with a passion for IT, then please send your CV to me today.