£55,000 to £60,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Solutions Specialist to join a leading IT company in Basingstoke.
As the Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for the complex solution and service definition and implementation covering the design, deployment and support of IT and Communications solutions for external customers.
Key tasks include:
- Leading bid / sales activities on behalf of the Services Utd for Customer Solutions including:
- Presales Support to define requirements and high-level design of technical solutions required.
- Lead the technical elements of specific bids and projects to ensure solutions are accurate, adding value and can be costed effectively.
- Implementation of Technical Solutions:
- To plan, drive and actively participate in the implementation of technical solutions when contracts are won. This will include building templates for implementation.
- Ensure all documentation for projects is correct, reviewed and in place.
- Ensure the follow up support plan is in place and Service Desk are primed and have full understanding of the solution requiring support.
- Provide 3rd Line Support to assist service desk:
- To be on had to provide high level 3rd line support and troubleshooting for the project where the service desk needs to escalate.
Requirements for Solutions Specialist
In order to be successful in your application for the Solutions Specialist, you should have:
- A strong technical background, with experience in technologies such as:
(Ideally 3 or more of the following)
- Public Cloud solutions – Microsoft of AWS Solution design, implementation etc.
- Server Technologies. Preferable Dell or HPE.
- Virtualisation - Hyper-V or VMWare
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Storage Technologies
- Network Technologies – LAN / WLAN / WAN – ideally Cisco, Juniper or HPE.
- Excellent Communication and Gravitas. Able to deal with customers at all levels and with a strong character to deal with equally strong characters.
- Available at short notice. This position needs to start in May. We are sorry but we cannot work with long notice periods.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading IT company, offering you the opportunity to work with the latest technology, high profile clients and as part of a leading technical team. If you are a Solutions Specialist / Solutions Architect and are available to start this exciting position in May, please send your CV to me today.