Software Support Manager – Hands On
Camberley Surrey – hybrid working
£45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a hands-on Software Support Manager, to join a leading Software House near Camberley in Surrey.
We are looking for you, a highly-motivated, hands on Software Support Manager, to manage a dynamic Software Support team. The Support Manager role centres around logging and categorising Incidents and Requests, and crucially progressing these through to completion, for tickets owned by the team as well as yourself. The role also involves technical capabilities in terms of writing software reports, SQL scripting skills and an understanding of cloud software delivered as SaaS (Azure).
Skills, Experience and Qualifications for the Software Support Manager position
You will need deep experience in the following areas:
- Naturally managing a team in handling customer faults and requests through to completion, via various means (portal, telephone, email and remote support)
- Absolute confidence in managing, tracking, and reporting on Incident and Request Management against agreed SLAs, and related KPIs
- Being confident in the management of escalated issues, where necessary; as well as consulting with the software engineering team for issue resolutions
- Execute scripts in SQL for analysing data, in addition to building and amending reports
- Seasoned Line Management activities, demonstrated as regular 1:2:1s, Objective Setting, Performance Appraisals and Remote team management experience in a hybrid working environment.
You will join a leading Software Company in an exciting market niche, using cutting edge technology and within a highly motivated and passionate team.
If you have a background in managing a support team but still have strong hands-on skills around SQL (there is a 50/50 split between management and technical), then please send your CV to me today.