This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Software Developer with strong C# in a .net framework, to join thriving start up organisation who are going from strength to strength in a very exciting marketplace.
Responsibilities for the Software Developer
Working as part of the Development Team, you will be responsible for the initial setup and software development and for the new bespoke in-house IT systems and requirements.
As well as the hands-on coding in C#, you will be heavily involved in the system design, architecture and implementation decisions, in order to ensure the business needs are comprehensively met enabling the smooth running of applications and any other IT requirements.
Technical Skills for the Software Developer
- Microsoft .Net Framework C#
- Minimum 5 years full time professional development experience; covering all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Net Web Application Development using WebForms
- Microsoft SQL Server - Database Driven Application Development against Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- Standard Web Technologies, HTML, CSS
As well as Software Development and management which will make up the vast majority of the role, you will also be responsible for the continued smooth running of the IT infrastructure. Any exposure to the following would be extremely useful:
- IaaS Implementation and Support
- Azure AD
- Microsoft / Office 365
- Windows Server 2019 (Azure Hosted)
- Windows 10 Laptop and Desktop Support - Including ordering, setup, hardware and software support to both remote and office based staff
- Windows/Office Peripheral Device Support (Printers, Scanners etc)
In order to be successful in you application for the Software Developer position, you should have:
- Circa 5 years Development experience – C# in a .net environment and associated technologies
- Backend focus around MS SQL
- A strong overall knowledge and passion for IT and happy to assist in IT Support requirements from time to time
- Excellent interpersonal skills – happy and friendly demeanour with first class communication skills
- Able to provide high quality user training
If you are an experienced C# Software Developer, Software Engineer, .net Developer, Full stack Developer, with strong C# in a .net environment and SQL backend, looking for an exciting new opportunity with an even more exciting company, then please send your CV to me today as this position will go quickly.