£35,000 to £42,000 + Training, Development, and ongoing Opportunities
As the Software Developer / Software Engineer, you will be involved in new Application Development, Application Engineering – testing, bug fixing, support for both front and backend. It’s an interesting, varied and challenging position offering you the chance to really grow your skills.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for:
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintaining and document the existing applications.
· Building new applications and development of existing applications – Python and Java.
· Identify and propose solutions for product evolution/enhancements/business objectives
· Implement and document product evolution/enhancements
· Support and implementation of customer solutions
· Work with customers to identify their needs and capture their requirements
· Development and documentation of system technical architectures
· Managing the quality aspects relating to the role.
· Ensuring that all developments conform to the organisation’s documented quality procedures.
· Efficient management of time to meet project deadlines
In order to be successful in your application for the Software Developer / Software Engineer position, you should have:
Ideally 2 years + developing in:
Any skills in the following would be advantageous but NOT Essential.
· Apache Cocoon
The company are great, the team is great and the software is great.
This could be a really good opportunity for you to carrying out Software Development and Software Engineering in an exciting and dynamic environment which will give you the chance to grow your skills and experience.