£35,000 to £45,000
+ Excellent opportunities and benefits – see below
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced Software Developer with strong C# or VB.net Developer with 5+ years’ experience, to join a leading organisation based in High Wycombe.
As an experienced Software Developer / Software Engineer / C# / VB.net Developer, you will join a highly motivated and talented team of in-house developers and will be directly involved in designing and developing new systems, as well as supporting and enhancing existing systems.
- Developing windows forms applications in net or C#
- Integrating with external programs via API using XML/JSON
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Analysing user requirements
- Testing any enhancements and additions before going live
- Producing Ad-hoc reports using MS SQL Server
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
BENEFITS FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:
- Gym Membership
- 24 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Access to Wycombe Wanders FC Corporate box
- Onsite parking
- Possess excellent numerical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Be experienced in programming in VB.net or C#
- Have a thorough understanding of OOP & RDBM tools, VB.net / C#, MS SQL
- Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills and able to work closely with end users to develop innovative solutions
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working in an agile project driven environment
- An Engineering or Computer Science related degree
- Significant commercial experience working in a similar role
- Experience in using Visual Studio 2015 onwards and SQL Server 2012 onwards.
If you are an experienced Software Developer, Software Engineer, with strong VB.net or C#, and SQL and looking for an exciting new opportunity, please send your CV to me today.