SOC Analyst – Level 3
To £65,000 depending on experience + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- 10 Days Study Leave + Training qualifications.
- Optical expenses contribution
- Season ticket loans for rail and gym membership
- Private medical healthcare after 3 years
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual leave
- Beautiful offices
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a SOC Analyst Level 3 or NSOC Level 3, to join a leading Network and Security Company in Central London.
ArcSight is key to this position so good knowledge is essential.
The key skill we need is the ability to analyse and interpret information provided by security controls, including SIEM (ArcSight), and provide high-quality updates to our customers. A good understanding of the anatomy of an attack underpins this (ie what would someone do if they were trying to compromise a system etc). This is not the same as the skill-set needed to implement NW security controls.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate IT Security professionals and working to support leading organisiations with cutting edge, interesting and varied technical set ups. You will be responsible for:
- Analysis of alerts arising from Security Event and Information Management tools. (SIEM) Must have Arcsight And Splunk or similar.
- Vulnerability Scanning and reporting – ideally on Qualys.
- Implementation of next generation Intrusion Prevention Solutions based on Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint and Palo Alto technologies.
- Creating / Modifying firewall configurations and policies for Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Palo Alto.
- Creating / Modifying device configurations across Cisco Security, switching, routing products.
- To provide technical leadership to Level 1 and 2 Engineers
- To work with and have a strong understanding of Cisco based network design and implementation (LAN and WAN) within mid-market and blue-chip organisations.
- To work with service providers and network management platforms such as SolarWinds.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- Good experience with SIEM – Security Event and Information Management tools. ArcSight is a MUST
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Ideally an upper 2nd degree in a relevant subject (this is not essential)
- CompTIA Security or equivalent experience
Desirable but not essential skills would be:
- GIAC Information Security Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation certification
- CISCO CCNP
- Checkpoint CCSE
- Palo Alto ACE
Experience in any of the following (2 or more would be great):
Checkpoint, CCNA Security, CryptoCARD/RSA, F5, Forescout CounterACT, Riverbed Steelhead, SolarWinds, ArcSight.
If you are a SOC Analyst / Level 3 Security Engineer, with strong skills around SIEM including ArcSight and / or similar, and you are looking to join a leading IT Network Security company in London, then please send your CV to me today.