Level 2 SOC Analyst
Circa £37,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- 10 Days Study Leave + Training qualifications.
- Optical expenses contribution
- Season ticket loans for rail and gym membership
- Private medical healthcare after 3 years
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual leave
- Beautiful offices
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a 2nd line / level 2 SOC Analyst / Network and Security Support Engineer – or NSOC, to join a leading Network and Security Company in Central London.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate Network and security professionals and working to support leading organisiations with cutting edge, interesting and varied technical set ups. You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring threats using ArcSight – (SIEM)
- Owning tickets, trouble shooting and carrying out fixes to 2nd
- Identification and mitigating on security threats.
- Co-ordinating with vendors and assisting with on-going TAC Cases.
- Assisting senior engineers with project based configuration and deployment.
- Mainly this is internal but on occasions you will be involved with installations etc at client sites.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- Strong Network and Security experience to level 2 / 2nd To include
- Cisco ASAs, VPN, Cisco routing and switching admin via GUI and CLI
- SIEM Experience
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Ideally an upper 2nd degree in a relevant subject (this is not essential)
- CISCO CCNA or above
Experience in any of the following (2 or more would be great):
Checkpoint, CCNA Security, CryptoCARD/RSA, F5, Forescout CounterACT, Riverbed Steelhead, SolarWinds, ITIL Foundation, MS Office including data manipulation, ARCSight or other SIEM Technologies.
If you are an experienced SOC Analyst / Network Security Engineer to 2nd line, or NSOC Engineer, with excellent network troubleshooting and support skills around Cisco and in particular Cisco ASA Firewalls, then please send your CV to me today. This position really is a chance to join one of the best companies out there, so don’t hang around!