Senior Front End Web Developer
£50,000 + Bonus + ongoing development
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced and Senior Front-End Web Developer, to join a leading organisation in High Wycombe, as a key figure in their Development team.
Your main focus will be front end development and user experience to help with both inhouse and external web applications from a UI/UX perspective. There are lots of exciting projects as the company continues to thrive and grow despite these difficult times.
Any experience of back-end C# .net Development would be advantageous.
Skills & Experience: In order to be successful in your application for the Senior Front End Developer position, you should have the following personal and technical skills:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years' experience in front-end web development
· Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS, developing responsive websites.
· Experience using C#, .Net Core, MVC, Razor views
· Experience integrating Third Party plugins and services.
· NopCommerce, Ecommerce systems, Bootstrap, Knockout, RequireJs, SEO Knowledge, Google Analytics, WPF.
· Web App development is beneficial.
- Enjoy learning about new web technology
- Be willing to take and act upon feedback
- Have an enthusiasm for developing and creating great work
- Have the ability to work alone, as well as in a team
- Must be able to use own initiative and prioritise
· Honours Degree or equivalent experience