Project Manager - Networking
£50,000 to £60,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Project Manager with strong Networking skills around installations and upgrades – ideally from a Network Integrator or Network Support Organisation.
There will be a certain amount of travel with an equal split of your time between home working, London office and customer sites.
In order to be successful in your application for the Project Manager position, you should have:
- 5 years Project Management experience
- Experienced in managing Network upgrades and installs
- Strong all-round network and associated technology knowledge
- Ideally experience in the Public Sector
- Come from a Network Integrator / Network Support Company
As the Project Manager, you will head up all Networking projects including the planning, resourcing and management.
If you are an experienced Project Manager, specialising in network implementations and upgrades and from a network integrator or Network Support company, please send your CV to me today. Happy to discuss in more detail.