£65000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have a very exciting Project Manager position for a leading International Financial organisation in their UK HQ in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of the Project Manager position is to lead 3 major Software Projects over the next 3 years. They are a financial organisation and so experience in this sector and with any similar Projects would be extremely useful.
Projects (Full details provided on application)
- Complete replacement of the business’s main legacy software. This is a huge application and will require very careful planning and management. This will be a hands-on Project.
- Moving from existing Accounts Software to Dynamics XA
- Replacing a secondary large and complex bespoke Software Package
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- 4+ years Project Management including experience in
- Software Migrations / implementations
- Expert user of MS Project Manager (MPO)
- Experience in Banking, Finance, Asset Management.
- Large scale business requirements – Software Packages.
- To work in a hands-on capacity. You will not have a large Project Team. You will be hands on and working with supply technical depts.
- FICO OR FIS would be a massive advantage.
- Great organisational skills.
- Assertive, Self-Motivated and with a drive and determination to get things done.
There will be some International Travel with this position as it’s a global organisation. You must be happy to do this.
This really is a very unique and exciting opportunity, so if you are a Software orientation Project Manager from a Finance, banking or Asset Management background, then please send your CV to me today.