Printer Field Service Engineer
Slough / Reading / Guildford / Kingston / Twickenham
£25,000 to £29,000 + Van
This is a great position if you are an experienced Printer Engineer / Printer Field Service Engineer looking for a new challenge and working for a leading company that value and develop their engineering staff.
You will be responsible for the fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance of a wide range of Desktop printers at client sites and workshops around the South East.
For this position, you must live in one of the following postcodes:
KT, TW, SL, GU, RG
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- Strong experience as a Printer Engineer. Ideally working with leading manufacturers such as Xerox, Ricoh, HP, Dell, Canon, MFP etc.
- Happy to work Field based but also in the workshop where required.
- Ensure all technical records are kept and communicated
- Excellent customer skills and able to convey competence and professionalism at busy customer sites.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Happy to attend regular training courses and training to keep you accreditations up.
Your job will be to ensure that users printers are fixed on site wherever possible although we understand that some faults will be more involved, and these printers will be returned to their workshop.
This is a really great position working for a leading international company and so if you are a high-quality Printer Field Service Engineer living in and around Reading, Slough, Guildford, Twickenham, or Kingston, then please send your CV to me now.