£45,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Pre-Sales Engineer with proven experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or similar, providing a full IT Solution.
You will be responsible for providing key sales lifecycle duties including:
- Supporting Sales Activities in a pre-sales capacity. This will include:
- Attending customer meetings
- Qualifying the opportunity
- Working closely with the sales team from a technical standpoint.
- Assisting with high level designs and full technical input for customer proposals.
- Building strong relationships across suppliers, customers and sales team.
- To manage customer expectation and bring them away from pre-existing expectations of solutions required in order to drive them towards the optimum solution.
Technical Expertise for Pre-Sales Engineer
It is essential that you have a strong technical background across a breath of technologies. With exposure to some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- Public cloud solutions – MS Azure or AWS solution design, implementation, migration.
- Server Technologies / Infrastructure. Windows Server 2016/2019
- Virtualisation – VMWare or Hyper-V
- Storage Technologies
- Networking Technologies – LAN, WAN, WLAN
Any other technical skills around Desktop Support, Active Directory and Domain Management, Security and databases would also be useful but not essential.
As the Pre-Sales Engineer, it is important that you are good with people. Engaging and with a sense of gravitas to command respect for your technical recommendations. You will be working with a wide range of people so you must be very comfortable with this.
If you are an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer with an MSP or Total Solutions provider and are looking for an exciting position within a thriving company, please send your CV to me today.