Circa £45,000 + Excellent Benefits – Training and Development
London – or Home Counties - Option to work from home or in the office
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Network Engineer with implementation, configuration and Network Support skills to join a leading Network Support Company based in London. You should therefore have:
- Design, planning and implementation of Networks – switches, routers etc.
- Be a technical expert across all areas of networking
- Must be able to configure, implement and install both project and BAU work.
- To ensure the network security is at its optimum.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- A field-based network engineer – ideally working for a Managed Service or Network Support Company. Used to visiting client sites rather than remote working.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with switching and routing CCNA / CCNP qualification or working at that level.
- Experience with Cisco Switches and Routers. Ideally some ASA.
- Experience in Extreme Networks or Brocade Networks would be advantageous (Not Essential)
- MSP Background would be ideal although not essential
- Supporting clients on sites.
Benefits for Network Engineer:
- Competitive Salary £40,000 to £45,000
- Ongoing training and development
- Option to be homebased or work the office
- Travel paid
- Bonus + benefits (pension)
This is a fantastic opportunity and will go quickly, so if you are an experienced and Network Engineer.