Mobile Device Support Engineer
£18,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an IT Engineer, or Mobile Device Engineer to work on the support and configuration of mobile devices including phones, tablets and laptops.
Duties will include:
- To be predominantly based on a customer site in Warrington, working as a Mobile device support engineer, configuring applications and hardware on new and existing mobile related devices.
- To attend required sites and provide timely, quality solutions to application and hardware problems reported by the customer. This will include reloading operating systems, building images, copying user data and other information on mobile devices.
- To advise the customer of problems and keep them informed and updated of the planned resolution, escalate the call if necessary
- Report call information and part requirement accurately to relevant area coordinators.
In order to be successful in your application for the Mobile Device Support Engineer position, you should have:
- Good technical knowledge and configuration skills of:
- Mobile Phones
- A full UK Driving Licence (you will be required to travel to different sites using pool car)
- Excellent customer skills.
If you have strong mobile device configuration, support and repair skills, please send your CV to me today as this is an urgent position.