Microsoft Messaging Systems Administrator
Salary: Circa £45,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Microsoft Messaging Systems Administrator, to join a world leading company in Basingstoke.
As part of a continual growth plan, we are now recruiting for an experienced Microsoft Messaging Systems Administrator, to be responsible for:
• Monitoring trends and providing pro-active solutions to common problems
• Keeping abreast of technological developments in the technical services and products offered to ensure support offerings can be made.
• Understanding of Infrastructure Software and Systems.
• Responsible for the day to day management and administration of the Microsoft Messaging System.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Self-motivated and proactive at all times
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a team.
• Happy to visit London office on a weekly basis – this is the HQ and main datacentre.
Required skills are:
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 > 2016
• Windows Server 2008 > 2016
• Minecast / Messagelabs
• Advanced Active Directory User’s and Computers
• Advanced Active Directory Sites and Services
• Advanced Local and Domain Security policies
• Group Policy
• NTFS / Shares / DFS
• Windows Scripting
• TCPIP / SUBNETS / GATEWAYS / ROUTING
• DNS / DHCP
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Storage SANS
Desired skills are
• Backup Solutions (VEEAM / BACKUPEXEC)
• Amazon Cloud Solutions
• Enterprise Anti-Virus Solutions
• Network / Systems Monitoring
If you are an experienced Microsoft Messaging Systems Administrator and looking for a new challenge with a very exciting company offering ongoing training and development, then please send your CV to me today.