Level 3 NOC Engineer
To £48,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Level 3 NOC Engineer to join a leading IT Services organisation in Basingstoke.
You will become a key member of the NOC within the Services Operations Team and have responsibility for delivering customer focused networking support to a wide range of customers.
It is therefore essential that you have excellent:
- Customer Communication
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- A proactive approach to finding resolutions with minimal supervision.
Technical Requirements for Level 3 NOC Engineer
- Hands on Aruba networking skills – Aruba certifications would be extremely beneficial but not essential
- Able to deploy network infrastructure into customer environments
- To provide high level network technical support to clients
- Working as part of a NOC with a focus on WAN / LAN / WLAN
- Problem Solving difficult networking issues
- Writing reports
In addition, but not essential, training and mentoring more junior staff and ITIL v4 experience / qualifications would be desirable.
As the Level 3 NOC Engineer, you will carry out a large range of technical and customer focused tasks including:
- Forming part of service delivery team, reacting to customer networking requirements for implementation or changes
- Taking ownership of service-impacting issues for a customer’s network, and resolving the issue effectively whilst keeping the customer updated
- Supporting the NOC team to develop, implement and enhance technical support policies and processes
- Planning and implementing the complex aspects of building, deploying, and testing components, platforms and solutions
- Clearly documenting networking diagrams, solutions, templates and fixes – as well as acting as a mentor to junior engineers
If you are an experienced Level 3 NOC Engineer with strong Aruba experience and looking for an exciting new challenge with a great company, please send your CV to me today.