Junior Web Developer
£18,000 to £23,000 + Benefits + Career Progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Junior Web Developer / Junior PHP Developer, to join a leading Web Design and Development company in High Wycombe.
As a Junior Web Developer, you will be working with the following technologies:
PHP • CSS • WordPress (including WP5 Gutenberg and Blocks)
ACF • WooCommerce • Function customisation
And responsible for:
- All aspects of Web Development
- Brainstorming with the rest of the team to grasp the business objectives of each project
- Optimising sites to improve SEO, usability, accessibility, and platform/browser compatibility
- Developing functional specifications and wireframes for development, proactively recommending improvements to the UX both front and back end
- Meeting and liaising directly with senior members of the team and/or clients with enthusiasm and in a way that is solution orientated.
- Keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies and learning new skills as required
Typical tasks within the role will include:
Managing Site Content • Client Training • Domain Management • Web Server Management • Email Signatures • Working on pre-built templates • Client Email Management • Using Adobe CC • WordPress and other CMS Web Support • Website Migrations • Custom Theme Development • Inserting Site Content • Purchasing WordPress Themes
Desirable areas of knowledge would include:
HTML5 Email Templates • CPanel & Domain Control knowledge • VMC knowledge such as Laravel / Ruby
This is a fantastic modern company with a real family feel. From regular trips, to celebrating every occasion, you as a Junior Web Developer will benefit from a forward-thinking company that really care about you and your career.
This position will go quickly, so if you are a Junior Web Developer with a background in PHP, please send your CV to me today.