Junior IT Support Engineer
£18,000 to £21,000 + Bonus + Benefits
If you have a strong interest in IT and good customer skills and are looking for an opportunity to get into IT, then this could be the perfect position for you.
A leading IT Company are looking for you to join their support team and benefit from fantastic IT training and career development.
This will suit you if you are:
- Keen and enthusiastic with a passion for IT.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Any experience in IT would be useful:
- MS Office
- Basic understanding
- Hungry to learn.
- Fantastic IT Support
- Death in service
- Ongoing training and career development
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Onsite parking
If you are a Junior IT Engineer, or enthusiast or you could also be an experienced 1st Line Support/First Line Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Engineer based in or around Basingstoke, please send your CV to me today!