Junior Full Stack Developer
£25,000 to £30,000 + Ongoing Training, Full Benefits and Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Junior Full Stack Developer, (would suit ambitious front-end developer, .net developer, software developer) looking to build a career as a Full Stack Developer for a great company in High Wycombe.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance for new applications and websites
- Identify, fix and implement safeguards to mission critical bugs and issues
- Improve performance and streamline existing code
- Thoroughly test code prior to deployment
- Stay up to date on Software Development technological advancements – trends, opportunities and best techniques / tools.
In order to be successful in your application for the Full Stack Developer position, you should have skills in:
- Experience of .net. (Visual Studio), C#, MVC and OOP
- Experience of payment integration – SQL, Server Management
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
You will be given fantastic opportunities to develop your skills and become a key part of a fabulous team. If you are a Junior Full Stack Developer, Software Developer, .net developer, Front End Developer or Programmer, then please send your CV to me today.