IT Support Supervisor
£27,500 + Bonus + Ongoing Training and Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced IT Support Supervisor with a passion for solving IT issues and with excellent customer skills, to join a leading IT company on a prestigious MOD contract.
You will be responsible for the supervising the support and preparation of a wide range of IT equipment to provide a comprehensive IT Support service to end users. This is also a hands on position so you will be involved in the support as well. This will include:
Duties for IT Support Supervisor
- Supervising the provision of 1st line support to End Users based both on and off site – leading by example.
- Take responsibility for the resolution and/or escalation of faults reported within agreed SLAs
- Ensuring all fixes are in line with SLA and documentation
- Managing IT assets (e.g. laptops, printers, monitors, etc.) accurately in the Service Management toolset
- Managing users, computers, and group membership within Active Directory
- Imaging and updating end user devices in line with local policy, as well as installing and updating end user software applications
- Driving the development of work instructions that can be operated and managed by the L1 Support team
- Ensuring functional confidence in deploying, supporting, and maintaining IT Devices (Laptops), Print services, Audio Visual services and Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows 10)
You will carry a range of key people-oriented responsibilities, including:
- Ensuring that the overall performance of the team meets the customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, and relevant compliance criteria
- Building a Training and Development plan that will ensure that each team member has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders, both externally (the customer) and internally (within Ci) to ensure that we are always delivering an outstanding service
- Being an effective Line Manager, including maintaining regular formal 1-2-1s, objective setting and performance reviews with direct reports
In order to be successful in your application for the IT Support Supervisor, you should have:
- Experience in supervising a team of first line support technicians
- Driving objective setting, conducting performance reviews
- Working in a Desktop Support Environment – particularly configuration and management tools
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Either SC clearance or able to obtain it
Nice to have:
Any experience working in an MOD environment, IT Managed Service, ITIL and configuration management technology would be advantageous.
If you are an IT Support Supervisor, with the skills listed above and looking for a stable and exciting new opportunity, then please send your CV to me today.