IT Support Engineer
SC or DV Security Cleared
£25,000 to £27,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced, 2nd line IT Support Engineer / Site Support Engineer with SC Security Clearance or DV Security Clearance, to join a world class, leading IT Support Company, providing IT Support to a major organisation in Cheltenham, Gloucester.
Working as an IT Support Engineer, 2nd line support engineer, you will be responsible for a providing comprehensive IT Support across hardware, software and systems
In order to be successful in your application for the IT Support Engineer position, it is essential that you have
- At least 2 years hardware, Software.
- 1st/2nd line support experience for Software and hardware fault resolution.
- A Site Support / IT Officer / Desktop Support background.
- Working knowledge of SLA’s
- Excellent customer skills - cheerful and happy demeanour
- Must possess SC Clearance or DV Clearance
In addition to this any Server skills would be extremely useful although not essential.
Benefits for IT Support Engineer
- KPI related bonus.
- Employer matched pension.
- Gym Membership
- Childcare Scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free Onsite Parking
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you are an IT Support Engineer, 2nd line support engineer or Desktop support Engineer with SC Clearance or DV Clearance and have strong Desktop Support, and Software skills, please send your CV to me right now.