IT Support Engineer
Nr High Wycombe
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Full time permanent - 35 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an IT Support Engineer / 2nd to 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based near High Wycombe and Aylesbury.
As a key member of the IT team, you will be responsible for leading the development of IT Infrastructure and Application Solutions to meet business needs. This will include supporting the provision of IT and telephony services supporting business as usual activities, and leading IT improvement initiatives such that they are delivered to customers within required timescales and to the quality and availability expected.
Benefits for IT Support Engineer
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays).
- Private healthcare and dental cover
- Pension scheme (4%).
- 30 Days Sick Pay
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes – cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Bonus
The IT Support Engineer position is a specialised highly technical hands-on role to ensure systems and services are available without frequent recourse to outside consultants, thereby ensuring timely resolution of issues.
Typically, the position holder will be qualified and experienced in a range of skills to include the following:
- Active Directory - Group Policy
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- TCP/IP networking, infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP)
- Cisco Routers
- ASA Firewalls
Any experience in the following would be useful but not essential:
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN and RSA SecurID
- Cisco Meraki Wireless Networks
- Veritas Backup Exec 15 / 16 / 20
- Alcatel Lucent VOIP telephone systems
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Infrastructure/ Cyber Security
- CRM (Pro8 preferably)
- CMS (Umbraco preferably)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning.
If you are an IT Support Engineer, 2nd to 3rd Line Support Engineer, Systems Engineer with very strong hands on skills and you cover the technical elements required, then please send your CV to me today.