IT Support Engineer
£28,000 + Full Benefits + Training
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a skilled IT Support Technician, with an aptitude for problem solving IT issues and excellent customer support skills. You will be part of a site-based team supporting a prestigious Central Government contract, ensuring services are delivered to the customer within the stated SLAs.
Via a rotating shift pattern, the team will provide 5 days per week cover on site, as follows,
- 7am to 3.30pm
- 30pm to 5pm
- 30 to 8pm
You will require SC Clearance. Ideally, you’ll already have this or able to obtain.
The team will ensure the high availability of Media, Wireless, and Print Services, including:
- Monitoring of WIFI network across 3 London sites
- Assisting with ministerial Video Conference calls
- A fully managed Print Service including consumable replacements and troubleshooting/reporting faults
- 24-hour meeting room checks ensuring the IT equipment in each room is fully operational
- Maintaining a loan pool of laptops and mobile phones for use both inside and outside the UK
In order to be successful in your application for the IT Support Engineer position, you should have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Broad knowledge of IT and communications services and technologies
- Competent in MS Office suite
Good technical knowledge of the following:
- Providing end user support for printers
- Experienced in provisioning mobile devices and laptops
- Experience building laptops from stored image
If you are an IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Technician or similar, please send your CV to me today as this will go quickly.