IT Sales Executive
Working from home
£25,000 to £30,000 + OTE
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an IT Sales executive with an understanding of networking, to join a European company who are making their move into the UK market place.
This is a chance for you to get in, right at the beginning and grow your career as the company grows.
Working from home, you will be responsible for building a pipeline of profitable business, selling a premium, European leading, telecommunication / networking offering backed with outstanding customer service and support.
As the IT Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively sell a comprehensive service portfolio
- Take personal responsibility to fully understand our solution propositions
- Speaking to clients and prospective clients, generating appointments and closing leads
- Develop and manage our relationships, and business lines, with value-added resellers and agents
- Assure the customer base is fully satisfied
- Update CRM at all times with the status of all owned deals in the pipeline, manage activity calendar and analyse calling campaigns
- Represent the company in various forums and exhibitions and effectively communicate highly detailed and accurate information about our satellite offerings
- As part of the sales team, you will be expected to plan, prioritise and manage activities to achieve a target, be able to set and manage customer expectations and follow through as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
Strong analytical skills in business and technical issues
Keen attention to detail and ability to assimilate information
Independently motivated “hunter” with a demonstrated track record of pursuing and closing complex, high-value deals
- IT Sales background, ideally networking or at least with some networking experience.
If you are an experienced IT sales executive with some networking skills and looking for an exciting new opportunity to really build your career, then please send your CV to me today.