Salary: Circa £50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
Location: Blackfriars, London
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, to join a world leading organisation in Central London.
As part of a continual growth plan, we are now recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, with strong 3rd line IT skills (at least 5yrs or equivalent) to work within the team delivering IT services to approx. 1200 end users.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring trends and providing pro-active solutions to common problems
- Keeping abreast of technological developments in the technical services and products offered to ensure support offerings can be made.
- Full IT Support across the infrastructure, including:
- Networking fundamentals. (WAN / LAN)
- VMWare / Hyper V
- Understanding of Infrastructure hardware.
- Firewall and Switches
Required Technical skills are:
- Windows server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Active Directory
- LANS / WANS
- Networking (VPN’s / Routing / VLAN’s)
- Cisco / HP / 3Com / Dell Switches
- Server Hardware
- Storage – SANS / NAS / iSCSI /Fibre
Desired skills are
- Power Shell Scripting
- Backup Solutions
- Windows Enterprise WSUS
- Enterprise Anti-Virus Solutions
- Windows Terminal Services / Remote Desktop
- File Servers / DFS
- Microsoft WDS
- Amazon AWS
You should also have:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and proactive at all times
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer and looking for a new and exciting challenge, please send your CV to me today.