£35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced IT Helpdesk Manager / Service Desk Manager to join a leading Network and Telecommunications company in the North West.
The Helpdesk is cornerstone of the business and we are looking for an experienced Helpdesk Manager / Service Desk Manager, to run the department to its maximum efficiency.
As the Helpdesk Manager / Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The smooth running of a Technical Service Desk providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- Proactively manage all workflow to achieve the businesses SLAs
- To manage, train and mentor support engineers
- To ensure all calls are correctly logged and handled in line with call management software
This is a critical position and as such, in order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- 2 years’ experience as a Service Desk Manager / Helpdesk Manager
- Direct Line Management experience of 5 + 1st Line Support Engineers
- Strong performance management skills including coaching
- Experience in a technical environment. Ideally and IT or Telecommunications company with network / WIFI support. We are flexible on this
- Call related data analysis and acting accordingly to ensure peak performance
Additional key information about you:
As the Helpdesk Manager / Service Desk Manager, you must have a very positive and flexible outlook. You must have had direct line management responsibility for 5 or more IT Service Desk staff handling technical issues and requests through to fulfilment (not just log and flog). You will need to be a good delegator and finisher. IT could potentially also suit a Helpdesk Team Leader / Service Desk Team Leader.
This really is a great chance for you to join a thriving international organisation but it will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.