Head of Establishment
£60,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Head of Establishment, to join and lead an international organisation’s Operational and Logistics Facility based in Cardiff.
The facility is undergoing a major expansion and will soon become the largest of its type in Wales and will include Warehousing, Manufacturing, logistics and operations.
The Head of Establishment position will suit you if you have run a large-scale site as a General Manager, Plant Manager with a work force of 100 +.
The Primary responsibilities for the Head of Establishment will include:
- Providing effective leadership and management across a motivated and committed workforce.
- Ensuring the Facility’s outputs meet the needs of our customers.
- Working with business units across the Company to provide effective demand and capacity planning for the services provided by the facility.
- P&L management for all aspects of running and maintaining the facility.
- Ensuring all services delivered by the facility comply with the exacting Quality standards demanded by the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Promoting the services of the Facility to encourage growth and job creation.
- Engaging with local authorities in Wales to promote the presence and investment in Wales.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of performing in a similar role. Head of Establishment, Senior General Manager, Plant Manager with full site responsibility
- Demonstrable experience of working within a manufacturing and/or logistics environment
- Demonstrable experience of ensuring compliance with an ISO-certified Quality Management System.
- Facilities management
- Awareness/experience of Security aspects
- Health and Safety IOSH qualified
- Welsh Speaking
If you are a Head of Establishment, or hold a Senior position as General Manager, Plant Manager or similar for a large site, with ideally 100 + workers, then please send your CV to me today as this is a priority position.