Field Service Engineer
Milton Keynes and Surrounding Areas
£20,000 to £25,000 + Van + Full Benefits - below
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a world class, leading IT Support company, providing IT Support to businesses in and around Milton Keynes and the Northern Home Counties.
You will be responsible for hardware break fix of a wide variety of manufacturers equipment, such as Servers, PCs, printers and peripherals.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have
- Hardware repair and maintenance skills - covering Servers, PCs, Printers, Peripherals.
- A field Service Engineer background and happy driving all around Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton and surround.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer skills - cheerful and happy demeanour.
In addition to this, Server skills would be extremely useful although not essential.
Benefits for Field Service Engineer
- Fully expensed Van
- KPI related bonus.
- Employer matched pension.
- Gym Membership
- Childcare Scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you are a Field Service Engineer and you have strong hardware break fix skills across Servers, PCs, Printers and Peripherals, please send your CV to me right now.