ERP System Specialist
Chipping Norton – North Oxford
£32,000 to £40,000 + Comprehensive benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced ERP System Specialist to join a leading, international company based just north of Oxford.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the Epicor ERP System but experience in any similar ERP System is fine as long as you are happy to cross train and passionate about ERP Systems.
This will include:
- Reviewing and analysing user requests that relate to the Epicor system.
- Developing, verifying and implementing business solutions that can be derived from increased utilisation of Epicor across all sites so that Epicor becomes the backbone of the business.
- Thoroughly checking and accurately inputting engineering data.
- Provide knowledgeable and pragmatic support to new product/process projects, recommending efficient solutions that optimise Epicor functionality
- Provide input and support Epicor Upgrade projects
- Assist with the rollout of Epicor in all overseas affiliates within the Group.
Business Analysis and Design
- Analyse business processes -looking beyond users request -to ensure that optimal solutions are designed
- Design solutions that exploit Epicor functions in consultation with relevant departments.
Testing and Implementation of Business Solutions
- Responsible for creating robust test plans and test scripts for thoroughly testing and documenting solutions in accordance with the requirements for a validated software solution.
- Train and assist associates with the development of test scripts to demonstrate that delivered solutions meet their defined requirements
- Be part of the team providing first line support to users
- Actively review and process request tickets logged with Service Desk.
- Remain customer-focused in investigating problems and providing prompt resolution, keeping the requester informed of progress
- Maintain knowledge of all aspects of the Epicor Toolkit (BPM’s, Dashboards, BAQ etc) and select appropriate tools for the development of business solutions
- Support the implementation of Epicor security as requested and drive annual user recertification
- Develop and communicate with IT re housekeeping procedures in relation to the ERP system
Communication and Networking
- Champion Epicor within the company and be a promoter of its extensive capabilities
- Maintain links with Epicor Process Owners and users in all functions and departments within the Group
- Demonstrate solutions and provide training to users and assist with solution deployment
In order to be successful in your application. You should have:-
- Good knowledge of (and interest in) business processes in a manufacturing business
- Experience of working in a regulated business
- Knowledge of Epicor or alternative ERP system such as SAP
- Expertise in problem solving methodologies and techniques
This position will go quickly, so if you are an Epicor Specialist, or ERP specialist, please send your CV to me today.