£22,000 to £25,000 + Van + Benefits
3 days only
Friday 9am to 9pm - Saturday 9am to 9pm - Sunday 9am to 6.30pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Off
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced EPOS Engineer / Field Service Engineer to join a world class, leading IT Support company, providing EPOS and associated IT Support to businesses in and around Bristol and surround.
You will be responsible for EPOS hardware break fix of a wide variety of manufacturers equipment, such as EPOS and PCs, printers and peripherals.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have
- Strong hardware repair and maintenance skills – covering EPOS, PCs, Printers, Peripherals.
- A field service background and happy driving all around Bristol and surround.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer skills - cheerful and happy demeanour.
- Happy working 3 long days – Friday, Saturday and Sunday with the rest of the week off.
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you have strong EPOS, hardware break fix skills across PCs, Printers and Peripherals, please send your CV to me today.