£22,000 + Van + Benefits
3 days only
Friday 9am to 9pm - Saturday 9am to 9pm - Sunday 9am to 6.30pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Off
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced EPOS Engineer / Field Service Engineer to join a world class, leading IT Support company, providing EPOS and associated IT Support to businesses in and around Nottingham and surround.
As the EPOS Engineer – Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for EPOS hardware break fix of a wide variety of manufacturers equipment, such as EPOS and PCs, printers and peripherals.
In order to be successful for the EPOS Engineer / Field Service Engineer position, it is essential that you have:
- Strong hardware repair and maintenance skills – covering EPOS, PCs, Printers, Peripherals.
- A field service background and happy driving all around Nottingham and surround.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer skills - cheerful and happy demeanour.
- Happy working 3 long days – Friday, Saturday and Sunday with the rest of the week off.
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you are an EPOS Engineer or Field Service Engineer and have strong EPOS, hardware break fix skills across PCs, Printers and Peripherals, please send your CV to