£25,000 to £35,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Digital Designer with 2 years industry experience, to join a leading organisation in the International Digital Marketing field, based in High Wycombe.
They are looking to expand their creative team with a hungry and talented DIGITAL DESIGNER. At least 2 years industry experience is essential.
In order to be successful, for the Digital Designer position, you should have experience in:
- The adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- A creative mind, ready to take on exciting briefs and translate them into incredible immersive online experiences
- A fun, pro-active and engaging personality.
- A willingness to learn and a confidence to ask questions, and challenge ideas.
- Client facing meetings. Passionately explaining your online experiences to clients.
- Understanding and examples of responsive website design
- Understanding and examples of user experience and user interaction design
- Working alongside a development team to deliver your web experience
- Nice to have XD or Sketch UX experience too
Benefits for Digital Designer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a great team of creatives just like you
- Regular work socials celebrating success & quarterly "Fun Fridays"
- The potential to travel worldwide
- The opportunity to get involved in web design, app design, photography and video direction, photo editing, print design, 3D modelling, augmented reality, AI - you name it we do it!
If you are a talented and passionate Digital Designer, looking for a new challenge within a forward thinking and dynamic team, then please send your CV to me today.