Contract IT Support Engineer
Thame – Oxfordshire
£150 per day
This is an outstanding contract opportunity for you, an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based near to Thame / Oxford / Aylesbury.
You will be the sole IT person on site, but working with an external IT support company for anything outside of the 2nd line remit.
Technically, you must have strong Desktop Support and skills including:
- Mac + PC + Laptop Support
- Network Admin and Support
- Active Directory
- Remote working, VPN.
- Demonstrable 1st and 2nd line Service Desk / Desktop Support experience
- Experience with a variety of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Active Directory & Exchange - new user creation / account administration /Group Policies.
- Setting up new and replacement computers for staff.
- Using own initiative to improve customer experience and resolve issues (ie: when reoccurring incidents are raised)
- Able to take direction but work on your own.
- Contributing as a team member in the delivery of development projects and local IT infrastructure solutions
- Documenting / Reporting Skills
- Ensure all issues are recorded with correct summary, detail, priority and status.
- Ensure accurate and complete resolutions are added to all incidents records upon resolution
- Ensure you provide first class communication with end user.
If you are an experienced contract IT Support Engineer, with a positive and enthusiastic personality, looking for a new and exciting challenge, please send your CV to me today.