Corporate Cloud Systems Manager
£35,000 to £45,000 + Comprehensive Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity, for you, a Cloud Systems Manager to join a leading Software and Services organisation’s Infrastructure and Security team, based in their Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Keys Skills and Experience required for the Cloud Systems Manager position include:
- At least 3 years’ experience of operating with and managing Cloud Technologies (e.g Azure, AWS, Microsoft 365) with proven skills in optimisation.
- Corporate & departmental IT Systems Management (Databases, backups, upgrades, patches on servers and workstations)
- Experienced in Network Technologies (IP, routing, Spanning Tree, VoIP)
- Security management & implementation
- Ideally experienced in operating and implementing ISO 27001 IT management
- Educated in IT or Engineering to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to guide IT Strategy
- Ability to implement and operate Quality systems and processes
- Team player
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, achieving results with tenacity and resilience
- Good communication skills -spoken and written
- Proficiency in Office IT systems (MS office, MS Project, Visio)
- Experienced in documenting IT systems with good attention to detail and security
Benefits for the Cloud Systems Manager position include:
- 22 days paid holiday (rising to 25),
- life insurance (four times annual salary),
- full BUPA Health care for individual and family,
- equal contributory pension scheme up to 5% of salary,
- profit sharing incentive scheme
If you are an experienced Cloud Systems Manager or similar, with at least 3 years experience managing Cloud Technologies, then please send your CV to me today.