Catalogue / E-Commerce Administrator
£21,000 to £24,000 + Bonus + Ongoing Training and Career Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading IT company as a Catalogue /E-Commerce Administrator.
Working for the Defence Business Unit, where, ever more sales and services are provided by their online Catalogue and E-Commerce system for new and existing clients, you will be responsible for all aspects of the systems administration.
Both the Catalogue and E-Commerce system are absolutely key to the business and Our thriving Public Sector business is becoming more dependent on e-commerce platforms to meet customers growing expectations. The portals enable efficient selection and ordering of products and can be tailored to the client to include general and contract pricing and in some instances stock holdings.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, developing and updating our e-commerce and catalogue systems.
- including oversight of the daily automated updates of product and service sets.
- Contributing to the digital transformation of traditional client price list provision and internal processes to support the e-commerce platforms.
Other key tasks include:
- System MI reporting. Assist in the development and generation of reports both internally and externally.
- Assist in developing additional functionality in line with developing market trends and customer expectations.
- Review. Assist in the identification of top sellers for clients and any demand signals that may drive sales. Cross-feed best practice from similar clients.
- Resilience. Ensure that as the role develops Work Instructions are in place to fully document the associated processes.
- Bid Support. Ability to stand-up demo accounts and provide SME input to tenders.
The constant development of the portals is key so that they remain relevant to our clients, exploit commercial advantage where possible, and streamline our internal sales process where necessary.
In order to be successful in the Catalogue / E-commerce Administrator position, you should have:
- High level of organisational skills
- Catalogue/E-Commerce experience – ideally administration but we will consider other backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent in MS office suite i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
If you are experienced or have the skills to move into the Catalogue / E-commerce Administrator position, then please send your CV to me today.