C++ developer position in Berlin, Germany (75 000 – 120 000 euro per year)
• Location: Berlin, Germany
• Position: full-time, no remote or freelancer work
• Number of vacancies: 5-10 employees
• Salary: 75 000-120 000 € gross per year, after the 1st year - 120 000 € guaranteed
• Team size: 20 developers reporting directly to CTO
• Sourcing locations for candidates: everywhere in the world. We will support with the relocation and work permit if needed
We are looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background. They will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. The developers should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
• Language: fluent English is mandatory, German is a plus
• Working experience: any
• Education: EU citizens/residence holders – any; others have to have a University degree (starting from Bachelor) so we can sponsor the work permit
We accept different profiles for C++ developer position, disregarding the former specialization and years of experience. For this company, it is more important to evaluate the programming abilities rather than a nice resume and past projects.
Please call for further details. 0844 8794523