Business Development Manager – IT Sales
To £38,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + OTE to circa £75,000 (although uncapped)
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Business Development Manager / BDM/ Account Manager / IT Sales Executive, to join a leading IT company.
This position will be a 70/30% split of new business and account management, working in a niche and highly profitable IT Sector in which this company is a leading name.
You will have to assistance of a lead generation team, but you will also be expected to book your own meetings, attend client sites to sell and pitch – assuming things get back to normal. During Covid times, meetings will be video based and from home or the office.
In order to be successful for the Business Development Manager position, in you should:
- Have experience in New Business Sales within the IT industry
- A broad background in IT and ideally cloud and backup
- The ability to identify new leads and convert them into opportunities
- Have a demonstrable record of success
- Be able to handle contract negotiations
- Have experience in presenting to senior Stakeholders.
- Have worked with tenders – responding to and winning.
It is also vital that you are a self-motivated and determined Business Development Manager / salesperson, with the ability to work with and sell to senior decision makers. You should be able to keep up with the latest technologies and able to work on your own initiative.
This really is an outstanding opportunity for you to join an excellent company. They reward and look after their staff, offer excellent training and career development and is the sort of place that you can build a long term and rewarding career. So, if you are an experienced IT Sales Person, Business Development Manager, Proactive Sales, Customer Relationship Manager, then please send your CV to me today as this will go quickly.