Business Development Executive – IT Asset Disposal
To £35,000 + £5,000 Car allowance + OTE to £60,000 / £70,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager with experience in IT Asset Disposal, to join a leading IT company with a great reputation and client base.
You should have a strong sales background in IT Asset Disposal / Asset Retirement, with experience of:
- Knowledge and understanding of ADISA standards (accreditation would be an advantage)
- Experience withing with an ITAD
- Good understanding of IT hardware – Client devices, Servers, Storage, Networking etc.
- A good understanding of the second user – refurbished market
- Excellent customer skills – written and verbal skills
- Sales and presentation skills.
The IT asset retirement sector is an exciting and very lucrative one. It requires strong relationship building and ongoing account management of clients making large scale IT equipment redundant.
Day to day responsibilities for the Business Development Executive in IT Asset Retirement include:
- Cold Calling
- Account Management Calls
- Following up on marketing campaigns from highly proactive marketing dept.
- Client visits (when it’s safe to do so – video meetings until then)
- Building strong client relationships.
Benefits for the Business Development Executive – IT Asset Disposal / IT Asset Retirement
- Death in service
- Strong commission structure and bonuses
- Onsite Parking
- Fully Accredited training
And it’s working for a great company. Lovely feel, driven environment.
If you are an experienced Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager with experience of selling IT Asset Disposal / IT Asset retirement, in a ADISA or ITAD environment, then please send your CV to me today.