High Wycombe (Hybrid - 3 days office - 2 days from home)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity for you, a Business Analyst to join a leading, international organisation in High Wycombe, to help ensure they are achieving the optimum output from their Software Applications – from ERP systems to smaller bespoke packages.
As the Business Analyst, your objective will be to make significant contributions in defining, developing, and maintaining the business systems across all functions and sites globally.
This work is done through highly collaborative, cross-departmental effort in which your responsibility is to develop technical configuration models and potential solutions, and to drive the implementation of the decisions that follow. Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure that systems support the organization's business requirements and meet the needs of end users.
The primary responsibilities of the BA are:
- Analyzing business needs and identifying business problems
- Gathering, defining, and documenting business requirements
- Documenting and mapping business processes
- Ensuring proposed solutions or changes are consistent with existing or changed worldwide process flow.
- Proposing solutions to business problems and simplifying business processes by leading and participating in worldwide projects
- Contributing to the simplification of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Providing support for a wide range of business applications; may include documentation and training
- Performing data analysis and data aggregation using BI and other data analysis tools
- Evaluating vendors and new products as needed
- Advising and occasional training of Super users and Managers on process flow and detail in particular
- Managing projects to deliver the above or assisting in the management of larger programmes or projects
Key Competencies / Skills Required for the Business Analyst position:
- Educated to degree level – Business, IT, Engineering or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Basic knowledge of software life cycle.
- Ideally experience in a manufacturing company
- Attention to details
- Strong planning and organisation
- Ability to work with cross company teams
If you are a Business Analyst, looking for an exciting new challenge, please send your CV to me today as this position will go quickly.