Assistant General Manager – IT Industry
£35,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an Assistant General Manager with a background in the IT industry, to join a leading and growing IT company, where you will be responsible for overseeing the production and warehouse operations and working closely with the Quality Manager to ensure that all manufacturing and distribution processes run smoothly.
Responsibilities for the Assistant General Manager include:
- Determining, implementing and maintaining in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Ensuring system images are up to date prior to loading on to systems.
- Working with operating staff to produce and maintain standardised procedures and systems
- Supporting the Group Quality, Health and Safety Manager in the day-to-day business activities; audit scheduling and execution, audit findings resolutions and ‘Subject Matter Expert’ to both internal and external customers.
- Encouraging change and improvement in performance and quality
- Overseeing production, workshop, warehouse and data destruction departments.
- Carrying out and monitoring testing and inspection of products and materials to ensure the finished product meets quality standards.
- Verify product test results by conducting system audits of finished goods.
- Review current build notes and quality documentation.
- Assisting the Group Quality, Health and Safety Manager in advising senior business managers in setting ‘SMART’ objectives and Key Performance Indicators
- Implementing and driving continual improvement activities through change management processes and best practices
You will ideally have a good understanding of, or the ability to learn IS0 quality standards in a manufacturing environment.
In order to be successful in your application for the Assistant General Manager, you should have:
- Good experience of either running, or assisting to run production and warehouse operations, ideally in a IT company or similar technology.
- The ability to spot issues and fix/remedy the issues while production is happening
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Hold current SC level security clearance or be willing to be vetted
- To become an auditor, qualified in one of the main ISO Standards (ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OH&S 18001)
This is an exciting opportunity which can really help you become a key player in a very exciting company, so if you are an Assistant General Manager or similar, with ideally an IT industry background, then please send your CV to me today.