Active Directory Consultant
£400 per day
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a highly experienced Active Directory Consultant to join a leading IT Services Company on a 12-month Active Directory migration project.
As the Active Directory Consultant, you will be a key driver in the delivery of a high-profile Active Delivery migration project. The delivery date for the completion of the project is the 7th April 2020, and there is already a project team established.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Support project team in the migration of an Active Directory implementation in line with project milestones
- Take an active role in GPO design, implementation and configuration
- Engage with third-party vendors of in scope Healthcare applications and update Applications Inventory template
- Perform initial testing and assist designated department representatives with application testing for both workstreams (Apps migration and GPOs)
- Assist users and do initial troubleshooting/floorwalking during change implementation
- Coordinate technical planning, change management, and administer change approvals in line with customer procedures
- Sign-off testing acceptance and post migration/implementation acceptance forms with department managers
Key Essential Skills
- Established/Expert Active Directory knowledge (DNS, GPOs, etc)
- Proven experience with complex Active Directory GPO design, implementation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Has experience in delivering and supporting an Active Directory migration project
- Can demonstrate expertise in EUC and infrastructure (Knowledge of Windows XP/7/10, SCCM, AD)
Desirable skills include:
- Has prior NHS experience, in application or infrastructure support
- Carries excellent knowledge of VDI, EMC SAN CIFS, ESX, SharePoint, SQL, Biztalk
- Sound Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills
If you have strong Active Directory Skills and are used to running Migration Projects, please send your CV to me today. This is urgent.