Service Delivery and Solutions Manager
£60,000 + £5k Car Allowance + Bonus + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Service Delivery Manager and Solutions Manager, to join an outstanding, growing IT Service company and take ownership for Service Delivery, technical leads and Pre-sales function.
Key duties for the Service Delivery Manager and Solutions Manager Position:
- Ensuring services are delivered to customers within the stated SLAs.
- Providing monthly reporting and analysis, with associated action plans.
- Chairing regular service reviews with customers.
- Supporting Business / Sales managers at reviews and when preparing bids
- Responsible for the Services and Solutions quoting KPIs being met
- Developing and managing mechanisms for driving continuous service improvement and improving Customer Satisfaction.
- Managing the solutions quoting process
- Ensure that multi-technology opportunities are tracked and presented as one coherent solution to the customer
- Working with the Services Management team to develop and manage a framework of: Process, Reporting, and System Standards for Service Delivery Management.
- Supporting Business Units with account development opportunities.
- Preparing and presenting changes to the customer and ensure this complies with documented procedures.
In order to be successful in your application for the Service Delivery Manager / Solutions Manager position, you should be an experienced Service Delivery Manager with great customer facing skills, process knowledge and able to act as the intermediary between both customers and the IT Service support department. You will also work with the sales teams when looking to onboard new customers and/or services.
You will act as an ambassador for the organisation. You will need good analysis, reporting and service improvement knowledge and be able to understand from the data where to modify support practices or steer customers to enable a joined-up approach.
Able to work alongside a solutions design department to help with the implementation of new services into BAU and support Business Relationship Managers with service reviews and customer meetings.
- Broad knowledge of IT and communications services.
- ITIL v3 Foundation as a minimum
- Significant experience in a Service Delivery Management role.
- Experience of implementing ITIL based process frameworks.
- Experience of implementing and developing IT Service Management Systems.
- Proven track record in Solution design and implementation
- Demonstrable detailed report writing skills
- Confident manner as will need to negotiate and present to C-level Executives
- Ability to train, motivate and provide mentoring to the team
If you are an experienced Service Delivery Manager / Solutions Manager for an IT Services company or similar and looking for an exciting new opportunity, then please send your CV to me today as this position will go quickly.