Weekend Field Service Engineer
£20,000 + Van
This is a great opportunity for you as an experienced Field Service Engineer if you are looking for concentrated hours over a short period. The hours for this position will run as follows:
- Friday 9am to 9pm
- Saturday 9am to 9pm
- Sunday 9am to 5.30pm
THESE HOURS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE COMPLTETELY HAPPY WORKING THEM.
The position of Field Service Engineer itself will focus on the field-based repair and maintenance of a wide range of hardware and some software. You should have strong skills in:
- Hardware break fix - PCs, Printers, Laptops.
- Good windows knowledge and basic software.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Happy to work the 3 days - if you currently work Monday to Friday and want more hours, this will not fit in!
This is working for an outstanding IT Managed Service Company who reward for hard work, offer training and development and is a great place to work.
Benefits for Field Service Engineer
- Fully expensed Van
- KPI related bonus.
- Employer matched pension.
- Gym Membership
- Childcare Scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
If you are a Field Service Engineer, with strong hardware across PC's, Laptops and Printers and want just 3 days a week, then please send your CV to me today.