1st Line Support Engineer
£200 per day (3 month contract)
Nr High Wycombe
This is a 1st line support role, working alongside a current team member, providing support for user issues including laptop, printer, software, and basic network support on day to day BAU activities. Tasks would include resolving IT Help Desk tickets in a timely manner, installation of new hardware and software, and setting up equipment for new members of staff.
- 1st Line IT Support experience
- Customer focused, with good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS
- Laptop and printer hardware and mobile phones
- Relevant IT industry qualifications (ITIL, MCP)
If you are an IT Support Engineer, available for a 3-month contract, please send your CV to me today.