Junior Bid Writer / Co-Ordinator
£22,000 to £25,000 + Bonus + Ongoing Training and Development
Do you fancy a rewarding career, utilizing your excellent English skills both written and verbal as well as your keen attention to detail?
Bid writing is a key part to the success of any large business and we are looking for a bright English Language Graduate or similar, to join a thriving organisation in Basingstoke to join the Bid Management team. You will be involved in comprehensive training to include:
- Learning how Bid writing / Management works in a large IT company. The process, frameworks and procedures.
- Develop understanding of Public Sector processes.
- How to write effective bids and co-ordinate different departments to ensure the process is at its optimum efficiency.
- Develop clear, high quality documentation which is compelling and concise.
- Able to discuss and liaise with key stakeholders and customers.
The Junior Bid Writer / Co-ordinator position is extremely interested, can be fast paced and varied. It will suit you if you are:
- An English Language graduate or similar. You should excel in all things English – written and verbal
- Are confident in dealing with people. This can be at all levels and you’ll be fully supported so that you have the tools to do this.
- Love to learn. There’s a wealth of training on offer so it’s key that you love to learn.
- Are interested in Bid Management. Maybe this is an area that’s new to you, but if you’ve researched it and are keen to develop a career in Bid Management, then this could be for you.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- A problem solver.
If you are an English Graduate, or similar with very strong English and are keen to develop an exciting and rewarding career as a Junior Bid Writer / Co-ordinator / Junior Bid Manager, then please send your CV to me today.